Introducing Mountain Chefs
An intense course, giving you kitchen confidence and the practical training you need to truly amaze your guests and manage your chalet kitchen safely and confidently.
Based in The Old Granary on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, Mountain Chefs specialise in providing Chalet Chef Cookery Courses. Our open-plan kitchens provide the perfect learning environment for students to master the skills required to be a sucessful Seasonaire.
Mountain Chefs Instructors are professional Chef's who are fully versed in Chalet Cookery. Their style is approachable, professional and fun – always getting the best out of each student and allowing them to develop at their own pace.
Working along side our Instructors we will support each student with CV preparation, interview skills and menu planning. We partner with many chalet companies and work closely with them in recommending students for Seasonaire roles.
For many students considering a Seasonaire role a cookery course will give you the skills and confidence to be sucessful and get the most out of your season.
The Mountain Chefs Courses
- Professional Cookery Instruction from qualified Chefs
- CV Support
- Interview Advice
- Introduction to our chalet partners
- Food Safety for Catering Level 2 Accreditation
- 12 Day Menu Plan
- A comprehensive gourmet cooking manual with information tailored specifically for producing the highest quality chalet cuisine
- Over 100 proven Chalet recipes to take away and practice
- Each day you will cook breakfast, lunch, and a three course meal in addition to other dishes including cakes and canapés
- You will learn the essential cookery skills including; knife skills, food presentation, seasoning and kitchen organisation
- We will teach you the essentials of being a good Chalet Host
- At the end of your course we will provide you with an assessment completed by your course Instructor
- We will happy to provide a reference to Chalet companies
- Our support continues thoughout your season, we are always avaialble to offer help and advice, we want all our students to do well and be happy!